Saturday 11 May 2013

Play Arts Kai Dark Knight Trilogy Batman

More than just a Man
Hello, world of high(er) end collectables! If you're as good as my first impressions of the PAK DKR Batman here, I may just stick around...

This is that pre-order I was talking about, and it's pretty incredible. This figure's got fantastic poseability, comes with a great selection of accessories and feels pretty sturdy - I haven't experienced any QC issues as yet (and I'm knocking on wood as I type) - it's without doubt the best Batman I own. Hoping I can get some good pictures with this guy, and maybe one day a Joker to go with him... Everything but my wallet is stoked for this!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a pretty stunning figure! So easy to photograph when it looks this good.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tips. It gives me more information about Play Arts Kai, this post is really helpful. Thanks a lot!

    Play Arts Kai

    ReplyDelete

You may like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...