Friday 17 January 2014

Bring the Rain

Open Canopy with Pilot
The Most Striking Seeker.
Just a quick post to illustrate that yes, I am finally the owner of a Masterpiece Transformer: MP11 Decepticon Acid Storm. It's a fine, fine toy. He's a bit too big for my lightbox so I'm going to have to wait until some finer weather and a free schedule to get some better pictures, however University has been absolutely nuts this month and I'm about to start an internship, so I'm not exactly sure when/if this mythical 'free schedule' will ever arrive.

On that note, this will be my last Transformers blog post for a while. They've pretty much dominated the schedule thus far in 2014, which is absolutely fine, but I have a good reason to give them a break. All will be revealed in the fullness of time...

Sorry to tease. Next up: Spider-Man!

2 comments:

  1. What's free time? Acid Storm is a great figure, especially if this is your first instance of the mold. Over time, I've kind of fallen out of love with the undercarriage and prefer the more streamlined version of MP-03, but I love everything else about the new mold. Can't wait to see what you've got coming up next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I wish I could tell you! I've found the undercarriage a little fiddly on transforming from robot to plane, but it seems pretty solid when properly in place. As soon as I see an MP-03 properly up close I'll keep an eye out for the differences. Thanks, it'll hopefully be a lot of fun!

      Delete

You may like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...