Tuesday 7 August 2012

TFA Snarl!

I finally watched the Transformers Animated episode 'Blast from the Past' today, which introduces the Dinobots to that series. Yeah. Let's just say I prefer Wheeljack finding fossils and going from there...

Robot! Dinosaur! Poor Design? Yes!
Snarl was Slag, but his name got changed due to the connotations of the word over here in the UK (a slag being an abusive term implying a person's promiscuity). I'm sure he was originally named after waste metal though, which would've been appropriate, because this Transformer is pretty rubbish. Still, gotta keep the family together!

2 comments:

  1. really looks more like a power rangers robot then a Transformer to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I see where you're going there! I don't mind the animated style per se (I think both Swoop and Grimlock look really good), but this guy is just terrible. The robot mode is flimsy and inarticulate, and whilst the alt mode is OK, it doesn't make up the difference. Thanks for looking!

      Delete

You may like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...