Friday 20 July 2012

He's Seen Us!


My parents visited at the start of the week and my Mum bought along this pretty cool Anubis-type beast toy, that I've since discovered is Benwolf, from the Ben 10 line by Bandai. She said I might be able to use it in movies; I don't know about that, but it's certainly good for stills... I've seen some really cool monster toy shots online and wanted to try to emulate that look a little bit. I've also got to say that the slightly larger scale opens up a whole load more possibilities from my same old garden steps!

I originally put a different edit of this shot up on Flickr, but it was tough to choose which version to use; subsequently, this one's now up on here.


I am loving my new camera :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...